Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 6 May 2013

All in one

How amazing has the weather been today? I unfortunately had to work for the majority of the day as i need the dollar :( However i am now currently writing this in the back garden, soaking up the last of the days sunshine! Silver linings. 






Playsuit- Primark 
Belt-Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted similar here
Rings- Primark

I brought this all in one playsuit a long time ago from Primark. I have been reluctant to wear it due to the weather, and also i'm not a hundred percent sure it really suits me! However i adore the pattern on this playsuit, i think its so summery and vibrant. I do wear baggy fitting things, and normally something tight above or bellow to even it all out, however i did find that this playsuit is generally baggy all over, so adding a belt was a necessity the the look. On another note, it's my birthday soon and have been hunting all shops for a birthday dress! So if anyone sees any amazing dresses out there you no where i am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people