Bonjour & Welcome

Friday 3 May 2013

Neon

I have seen so many post of bloggers with amazing neon blazers and jackets, and im not going to lie i was getting more and more jealous i hadn't got one! I always winge about the price of things and i am such a major stinge who won't pay high dollar for anything fashion related (i don't think its that bad of a thing) However, the other day i was lucky enough to come across this gem!








Top-Thrifted
Skirt-H&M
Belt-Thrifted
Necklace-Primark
Shoes- Thrifted  
Rings- Topshop/Primark/Ebay similar here

I love this jacket it's a tinged lime green, yet i still have my heart set on finding a yellow blazer, but for now i will settle for this. I found it in a charity shop for £4.49 and thought as its summer it will be perfect for a evening jacket with trousers jeans and skirts. I paired it with my H&M high waisted skirt, and i think if i was to wear this on a night out i would most defiantly boob tape,rather then having a top underneath. I found this Primark necklace out from years and year ago, funny how things come back into fashion!!! The shoes are another bargain!! I payed £3.00 for these bad boys and i found some similar on ebay here! They are in fact Topshop, and when i brought them i was so unsure, but after pairing them with different outfits i fell in love! (and they look great with socks) 
Im hoping to do loads of post over the bank holiday weekend and then i am also going to see my doll charlotte next weekend for my birthday shinanigans! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people