Bonjour & Welcome

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Secret Combination.

I feel like this week is flying past me and soon it will be my birthday! i have basically been recovering from Brighton this week while also working. Today however was my day off so i took the advantage of getting my nails done, and snapping some photos. 





Necklace- Primark
Jumper- F&F
Skirt- Primark
Shoes-Topshop

I brought this skirt from the Primark in Brighton, and i really love it. The pulled sides i personally think make it look a lot more exciting, but i also thought it's an item that goes with basically everything. My shoes are amazing, and the most comfy things i own! I brought them in the Topshop sale a while ago and have loved them ever since. I only bad thing about them is the woods starting to break! This amazing find which is my jumper i got from Tesco in the sale. The back is amazing and opens which means it looks very pretty with trousers too! i am starting to realize i sound such a stinge with my clothing as everything i find in sales but i just can't help my self! 
Anyways enough of my blabbering, i need to get some sleep before my early start tomorrow! Please let me no what you think as i love hearing your opinions!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people