Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 10 June 2013

Baby you my everythin'







Top- Thrifted 
Jeans- Levis 
Shoes-Primark 
Rings- Primark 

Bit of an easy post today outfit wise! These jeans are hand me downs from my mum, and i love them. I just wish they were slightly smaller fitting! The top i brought ages ago from a charity shop, i can't remember how much i paid for it, but i'm sure it was pennies. I wore this top to a local small festival the other night with a skirt and headband.It is am amazing top as it is so flimsy yet looks amazing on. I feel with these jeans they have to be worn with a crop as they are very ovesized and paired with something baggy on top would make me look larger than i am.

I have desperately been tanning in my spare time while the sun is shinning! I am shopping tomorrow with my friend who's just come back from uni, so hopefully i can blog my finds! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people