Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 29 July 2013

Say My Name.

I have been major work busy and social busy and had hardly any time to blog. However i love this outfit and think it looks so causal and simple. 





Top- H&M
Shorts- Miss Selfridge 
Bag- Thrifted 
Shoes- Primark 
Ring- H&M

I wore this outfit when i went out with my boyfriend the other night for some food. The top i brought from H&M and absolutely love! It is the perfect length and goes with everything! It is such a thin material too so is perfect for summer nights. The shorts are my new favorite thing i can't stop wearing them they are unbelievable comfortable! At first i thought i may look slightly naked as the top was slightly longer than the shorts, but then i thought the slight show of lace makes the outfit! My bag was another amazing charity shop find! My mum actually brought it for my sister but it has been sitting in her room for a ridiculous amount of time i have claimed it my own!  I pulled the whole outfit together with my primark buckle sandals and some bright red lippy, which lets face it makes any kind of outfit.
Let me no what you all think and remember to follow me on the different social sites, and also blog loving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people