Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Skinny ripped jeans.

Hello all! Such a casual post today as lets be honest, no where wears heels and fancy dresses all the time! I wore this shopping and thought is show you guys as i think its good to add some versatility to my blog!





Hat-H&M Similar Here
Top- Thrifted 
Jeans- Moto Topshop
Shoes- Primark 
Bag- Marks and Spencer
Necklace- Primark

I brought these jeans the other day out of the Topshop sales for £25. I'm not a massive jean fan as i think they make me look bigger than i am, however when i tried these i fell in love. They are suppose to have holes in which annoyed me a bit but then i thought they look different and that's always a good thing. My bag was such a bargain from M&S i always get taken round with my mum and never think anything in there suits me, so i was over the moon when i got this cheap! I thrifted the top from when i worked in Oxfam and have posted it before but styled it totally different Here
Anyway i won't bore you all any longer blabbering!! Remember if you enjoy my style to follow me on BlogLoving or instagram- Claireash1 i post loads of embarassing photos and videos on there too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people