Bonjour & Welcome

Thursday 8 August 2013

Darling are you going to leave me.

I have been awake since 5 this morning for work, so im looking and feeling pretty sleepy right about now!




Jumper- Matalan
Skirt- H&M (Seen Here)
Bag- Thrifted 
Shoes- River Island
Ring- Primark 

This whole outfit is filled with amazing bargains, which i personally am pretty impressed with! I found this bag in a charity shop and my god, what a find. I paid £2.99 for it which i think is personally a massive bargain if i do say so myself! I'm thinking it's going to be my overnight bag as it is perfect to fit everything in. The skirt is one of my favourite pieces at the moment. It's from H&M and i think it is the perfect skirt for Autumn style. It is very easy to style and goes with a majority of things. My Jumper was from Matalan sale, i paid £7.00 and it is soooo cozy im currently living in it. My shoes were another rummaging find in the River Island sales. I think i sway towards these kind of shoes as they are stupidly comfy, the flat platform is almost like you are walking bare foot, and perfect for long nights out! Thought i'd add  bit of difference to my hair as i no its boring having it samey samey all the time! Remember to check out my twitter and Insagram claireash1. Also let me no what you all think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people