Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 21 August 2013

I'm begging you, carry me home.

I have currently come to the conclusion i'm never going to be the everyday outfit blogger, as much as i would love to i just don't have enough time! On the other hand my instagram does contain some outfit of the day post in which i personally think make up for the lack of blogging posts! Check me out at Claireash1






Hat- H&M
Crop top- Ebay
Skirt- Thrifted 
Shoes and necklace- Primark 
Bag- Thrifted 

I went to V Fest this weekend, which was different to all the other festivals i have been. I had a great time and got to see Beyonce (which was basically the highlight if my weekend), but it's deffo not my kind of festival, im so much more a Leeds fest kind of girl, i love the grungy look of Leeds Fest! Anyways back to the outfit of today! Finally got round to doing a bit of a brighter post as i feel iv been boring the blogosphere with black! My floral skirt i found rummaging through a vintage shop and i love it, i payed a measly £5er for it! My main favorite thing though are these unbelievable Primark shoes! I payed £16 for these but i personally think they looks triple the amount! I am so please with them they are simple yet make everything look so classy!! Bloggers you need to get yourselves your own!

Hope you all like today's look! As as always please feel free to comment i love reading all kinds of feed back and it's nice to no someone out there is reading my blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people