Bonjour & Welcome

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Lemon Patterns.












Top - MissGuided (Exact here!)
Necklace - New Look
Trousers - H&M
Belt - Thrifted 
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

So I have had quite a hectic week as well as working none stop in now have landed myself a new job! I have also re dip dyed my hair, which for those of you whom read my blog will no I am a serial dip dyer and can't imagine my hair without it's blonde ends. I have also been scouting a good BB or CC cream! any suggestions welcome!?

Anyway, I brought these trousers quite some time ago from H&M and by god they are massive on me! I have resorted to wearing a belt around them as they are too pretty to give away! Really I should be feeling pretty happy iv lost that much weight even if it is a near sacrifice of my trousers! I paired them up with this amazing yellow Missguided top in which I brought as a co-ord but have never worn skirt and top together?! However I adore how this look turned out and how well the colours compliment eash other. Finished with my Bargain urban outfitter shoes and New Look necklace I feel im falling into the transitional mode of summer to autumn! 

As always your comments and follows mean so much to me, and I make sure I comment and check out all your blogs!! Remember i have instagram too and also twitter in which you can get in contact with me, so don't be scared i won't bite promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people