Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 15 February 2015

Camo Jacket.











Jumper + Jacket : Thrifted (Jacket here)
Necklace : Primark 
Bag : Marks and Spencer 
Shoes : Ebay (Get yours)

So I hope you all had an amazing valentines day! I'm not doing a valentines posts purely as I had no time on the sat to blog my outfit! I woke up and went on an adventure with my boyfriend, and then came back and had dinner! 
I got this jacket from a charity shop such a long time ago and totally forgot about it until my boyfriend pulled it out my wardrobe. I defiantly fell in love with it all over again. It is so easy to match with everything, such as this thrifted  jumper I got a while back. I normally wear it off the shoulder when it not under jackets, I just adore how comfy and baggy it is!
My shoes are an old old old ebay find. I basically paid to get the plastic ones as they were about £40 cheaper than leather. However when received them they had actually sent me leather ones from the plastic price. Not to boast but I was pretty dam pleased! 

As always please follow me on here instagram or twitter, and make sure to drop me a comment with your blog links as nosing at other peoples blogs is my favourite pass time! 

What did you all get for valentines too??




No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people