Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 1 March 2015

Grey Gingham.








Necklace : Primark 
Jumper + Bag : Thrifted 
Dress : H&M
Shoes : Newlook 

So this weekend we went to Harry Potter Studios in London. I booked this for my boyfriends Christmas present, and secretly for me too. It is such an amazing place to go if you have not yet been!  I personally enjoyed that they show all the clothes and make up from the different films, everything is ridiculously detailed! 

I decided to wear this outfit to go in which turned out to be a slightly bad idea when we got to ride the broom sticks on a green screen. The dress I always wear in the summer however I have been pairing it with t-shirts and jumpers through the winter as I think it still looks as good. This jumper it an absolute find from a charity shop. Nothing better than the excitement of finding something you have always wanted be for half the price! I think it cost me about £3.00! The shoes I brought of Ebay and they are practically bran new. They are a little higher than I wanted but I have been lusting after some peep toes boots! 

I am having massive clear out and I am planning to sell loads of my things on Depop. My user name is @clairelouiseamelia give me a follow and if you like any thing feel free to buy it! 

As always follow me on Instagram and Twitter (links at the side) Remember to leave comments and give me a follow!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people