Bonjour & Welcome

Tuesday 6 October 2015

That Grey Thing.






Co Ord: Missguided (Here)
Scarf and Shoes : H&M 

Short post tonight boys and girls. I brought this two piece from missguided a while ago and have always been so unsure how to style it. TBH i always seem to wear one or the other but never together. It is most defiantly one of my warmest winter wardrobe pieces for sure! 

These shoes are just amazing. I brought them like 2 years ago from H&M, I saw them on a blogger and fell in love! It took a whole lot of searching to find them as no H&M seemed to sell them! They add a bit extra to this outfit as personally I adore chunky heels with practically anything!

As always make sure you leave feedback and your blogging links. Make sure you follow me on Instagram also @claireash1 (link and side) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people