Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 18 January 2016

More than Basic Fur..







Coat- F&F Clothing 
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - New Look 


So my mum went shopping to Tesco and came back with this fluffy hairy goodness for me! I have always wanted a fur coat and this one is just everything. I feel like a giant fluffy monster realised from monster inc but I like it, I adore the fact you can chuck this over the top of a not so exciting outfit and make it something people will envy! I paired this with my go to Topshop high waist jeans and a Primark basic role neck ribbed top. The shoes are another classic bargain from New Look. I without fail always seem to find some amazing shoes in New Look sale! Don't ask me how as any other place I look for shoes size 6 seems to be pretty scarce. 

It is amazing what goodies you can find in not only Tesco but other supermarkets! 

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend are are having even more fun at work! Sorry this is such a short post this week. I also have lots of things live on sale with Ebay. Look me up claiashf 




No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people